Please be advised that in accordance with the law 677/2001 regarding the persons protection reffering to the processing of personal data and free traffic of such data, we will register in our data base as follows:
- you name and surname
- contact informations including you e-mail address
- demographic informations as city, zip code, preferencies and interests
- other relevant informations regardin surveys and/or offers.
The purpose of collecting this information consists in:
- internal evidence
- to inform you about your order status;
- ease your ordering process through client account
- promotional activities and valuation of goods and services;
- marketing and advertising activities.
By creating an account and/or completion of an order, the buyer declares and agrees that the filled in data can be saved by A&P Collections in its database and agrees expressly and unequivocally that all such personal data can be stored, used, processed and send by A&P Collections to its partners (payment processors, transport companies) both inside the country and abroad.
In order to protect the managed data, as well as to make sure that these data are not lost, altered or used for other purposes than mentioned above, A&P Collections apply strict security measures. A&P Collections guarantees that personal and subscription data will not be sold to any third parties. Within 10 days after your account has been closed all informations associated with it will be deleted and you will receive a last e-mail in this sense.
Based on an e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org you can freely exercise the option regarding an annual request of confirming the fact that personal data provided by you may or may not be processed by A&P Collections.
In case of not transmitting any message regarding a confirmation/revocation of the personal data processing, it will be considered as your acceptance that your personal data may be processed by A&P Collections.
You may request the corection, updation, blocking, deletion, transformation into anonymous data, of any of the data that are not in accordance with law 677/2001 on the persons protection with regards to the to the processing of data with personal character and the free traffic of such data, especially incomplete or inexact data . A notification will be send to the third parties to whom the data were disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort towards the legitimate interest that could be harmed.
A&P Collections may modify this policy from time to time by updating this page.
You should review this page regularly to ensure that you agree to any changes.
In case of using the online payments tool, please be aware that the payment services on this website are operated through the online payment solutions offered by Romcard SA.
In order to eliminate any risk that your data are taken into possession and be misused by third parties: A & P Collections Online S.R.L.-D and Romcard S.A. guarantees the security of the information systems.
Any information on regarding the bank card details (card number, expiration date, etc.) are not being transferred or stored at any time, on the A&P Collections Online S.R.L.-D or Romcard SA servers.
In case of using the 3D secure payment system for payments with Visa and MasterCard cards, the data related to the card are entered directly into the Visa or MasterCard, and in case your card has been issued by a 3D Secure certified bank, the transaction authorization will be done only after your authentication in this system - the introduction of a code / password known only by you, the same PIN at the ATMs
ANY ATTEMPT TO ACCESS PERSONAL DETAILS OF ANOTHER USER OR MODIFY?CHANGE ANY CONTENT OF THE SITE www.apcollectionsonline.com OR TO AFFECT THE PERFRMANCE OF THE SERVER ON WHICH THE SITE www.apcollectionsonline.com IS RUNNING, WILL E CONSIDERED AN ATTEMPT TO FRAUDE THE SITE www.apcollectionsonline.com AND WILL TRIGGER PENAL INVESTIGATION AGAINST THAT PERSON(S) WHO WILL TRY IT.
Links to other websites:
1. Cookie Usage Policy
This policy refers to cookies and webpages operated by SC A & P Collections Online SRL-D based in Bucharest, C. Marinescu nr 47, sector 1, which is registered with the Trade Registry under no. J40 / 15182 / 14.12.2015, CUI / CIF: 35323306.
2. What are Cookies?
The cookie is a small file î that will be stored on your computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user accessing the Internet. The cookie is installed through a web browser request from a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome) and is completely "passive" (does not contain software, viruses or spyware, and can not access the information on the hard drive user).
3. What are Cookies used for?
These files make it possible to recognize the user's terminal and present the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user's preferences. Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support efforts to provide user-friendly services: ex: - online privacy preferences, relevant shopping cart, or relevant advertising. They are also used in the preparation of aggregated anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, excluding personal identification of the user.
4. What Cookies Do We Use?
We use two types of cookies: per session and fixes. The latter are temporary files that remain in the user's terminal until the end of the session or closing the application (the web browser). Fixed files remain on the user's terminal for a period set in the Cookie's parameters or until they are deleted manually by the user.
5. How are cookies used by this site?
A visit to this site may place cookies for:
- site performance
- visitor analysis;
6. Do I have personal data stored with cookies?
7. Delete Cookies
8. Why are Internet Cookies Important?
Cookies help generate a friendly browsing experience and tailored to each user's preferences and interests.
Denying or disabling cookies does not mean you will not get online advertising - just that it will no longer be able to keep in mind your preferences and interests highlighted by your browsing behavior.
Examples of important uses of cookies (which do not require authentication of a user through an account):
- Content and services tailored to user preferences - product and service categories.
- Offers tailored to the interests of users.
- Retaining child protection filters for content on the Internet (family mode options, safe search functions).
- Limit ad serving frequency - Limit the number of impressions of an ad for a particular user on a site.
- Providing relevant advertising for the user.
- Measurement, optimization, and analytics features - such as confirming a certain level of traffic on a website, what type of content is viewed, and how a user reaches a website (eg through search engines, directly from other websites etc.). Websites run these analyzes of their use to improve sites for the benefit of users.
9. Security and confidentiality issues
Cookies are NOT Viruses! They use plain text formats. They are not made up of pieces of code so they can not be executed or even run. Consequently, they can not duplicate or replicate on other networks to run or replicate again. Because they can not perform these functions, they can not be considered viruses.
Cookies can nevertheless be used for negative purposes. Because it stores information about user preferences and browsing history, both on a particular site and on several other sites, cookies can be used as a form of Spyware. Many anti-spyware products consistently mark cookies to be deleted in anti-virus / anti-spyware removal / scanning procedures.
In general, browsers have built-in privacy settings that provide different levels of cookie acceptance, persistance, and automatic deletion after the user has visited a particular site.
Other security issues related to cookies:
- because identity protection is very valuable and is the right of every internet user, it is advisable to know what issues can create cookies. Because their information is constantly transmitted in both directions between the browser and the website, if an attacker or unauthorized person interferes with the data transmission path, the information contained in the cookie can be intercepted.
- though very rarely, this can happen if the browser connects to the server using an unencrypted network (eg an unsecured WiFi network).
- Other cookie-based attacks involve bad cookie settings on the servers. If a website does not require the browser to use only encrypted channels, attackers can use this vulnerability to mislead browsers to send information via unsecured channels. Attackers then use the information in order to access sites. It is very important to be careful in choosing the most appropriate method of protecting personal information.
Tips for safe and responsible cookie-based navigation.
Here are a few tips that can help you navigate without worries with cookies:
- Customize your browser settings for cookies to reflect a comfortable level for you on cookie security.
- If you do not mind cookies and you are the only person using your computer, you can set long expiration dates to store your browsing history and personal data.
- If you share access to your computer, you can consider setting the browser to delete individual browsing data each time you close your browser. This is a way to access sites that place cookies and to delete any visitor information when you close the browsing session.
- Install and constantly update your antispyware applications.
- Many of the applications for detecting and preventing spyware include detecting attacks on sites. This prevents the browser from accessing websites that could exploit browser vulnerabilities or download dangerous software.
- Make sure your browser is always up-to-date.Many of the cookies-based attacks are made by exploiting the weaknesses of the old versions of browsers.
Cookies are everywhere and can not be avoided if you want to enjoy access to the best and greatest websites on the Internet - local or international. With a clear understanding of how they work and the benefits they bring, you can take the necessary security measures so you can browse with confidence on the internet.
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies can make some sites difficult to visit and use. Also, refusing to accept cookies does not mean you will not get / see online advertising anymore.
It is possible to set the browser to disable these cookies, or you can set the browser to accept cookies from a particular site.
All modern browsers offer the ability to change cookie settings. These settings are usually found in your browser's "options" or "preferences" menu.
To understand these settings, the following links may be useful, otherwise you can use the browser's "help" option for more details.
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Cookie settings in Firefox
Cookie settings in Chrome
Cookie settings in Safari
For third-party cookie settings, you can also check the site:
10. Useful links
If you want to learn more about cookies and what they are used, we recommend the following links:
Microsoft Cookies guide
All About Cookies